♥ LUSH Halloween & Christmas Haul!

October 08, 2017


Even though the Christmas and Halloween LUSH products have been available online since the Creative Showcase and I did attend the Showcase this year, I still saved some money to do my usual haul when the products came to store as I wait all year to visit my local and grab some seasonal products. A few of the products I am going to show are from the Showcase and a few are even from last year as they have been released again this year but I still have a large amount left so I won't need to buy any more soon. Lets get into the haul!

Pictured - Jingle Bells gift set
Contains - Golden Wonder, Christmas Eve, Luxury Lush Pud, Magic Wand, Never Mind the Ballistics and Christmas Cracker

I had my eyes set on this gift set from the moment I saw it! If I could only have one gift set this season, I would have picked this one for sure! I was heartbroken last year when I missed out on Santa in Space as I waited till the Boxing Day sale and my store didn't have any at all and the online sale last year was atrocious so I didn't even attempt that! I knew I had to get myself this set ASAP before I was left disappointed again. In addition to this box being super beautiful, the products inside are a great combination also! I feel that Jingle Bells has a great combination of bath bombs and bubble bars and this would make a great gift for someone! I think if there is another one of these gift sets available on Boxing Day, I might grab another one!

Pictured - Magic Wand, The Magic of Christmas, Plum Snow, Christmas
Eve, Man in the Moon, Snowman, Bewitched, Christmas Cracker
 and My Two Front Teeth bubble bars

I love stocking up on bubble bars as they last me forever and LUSH always bring out a load of really great bubble bars with the seasonal range! I am in love with Plum Snow, I adore the Plum Rain scent, it's my most used shower gel and I spray myself with the body spray every single day! I need a lotion, a perfume, a dusting powder and anything else LUSH have to offer in this scent! I'm also a huge fan of Man in the Moon too! I am so pleased we finally have a Calacas bubble bar as Calacas is another scent family that I love. I'm really pleased LUSH have brought back Christmas Eve this year too as it was a ritual for me to actually use this bubble bar on Christmas Eve and I missed having it last year. Of course Magic Wand and The Magic of Christmas have came back again and I am loving the introduction of Bewitched, Christmas Cracker, Snowman and My Two Front Teeth, although I feel like My Two Front Teeth has only been released due to the Sleepy hype!

Pictured - Rose Jam, Berry Berry Christmas, Snow Fairy, Twilight, Bubbly, Santas Christmas, Once Upon a Time, Bucks Fizz, Snow Fairy, Buche de Noel and Sugar Plum Fairy

Okay, so I need to admit, my Bubbly, Rose Jam and Snow Fairy are from last year as I haven't even made a dint on these large bottles as I have smaller bottles of each either, so I won't be stocking up on them anytime soon. I have however purchased the brand new products this year! I am in love with Santas Christmas shower cream as this smells absolutely gorgeous and probably one I will grab a large bottle of in the Boxing Day sale as I can see myself getting through this little bottle quick! I also really like Berry Berry Christmas a lot too, it's like a combination of Plum Rain and Ponche, two of my favourite scents! I am really enjoying Bucks Fizz, but I don't need to say much about that if you've read my September Favourites! I also really appreciate Once Upon a Time, but I'm really sad I don't have a So White bath bomb to go with it.   

Pictured - Lord of Misrule, Luxury Lush Pud, Shoot for the Stars and Never Mind the Ballistics
I had to grab some of my favourites! I love Lord of Misrule and wish they would just make it regular line already! We've lost a lot of bath bombs this year and they need replaced with amazing products like LOM! I also love Shoot for the Stars and I have been super in love with the Honey I Washed the Kids scent lately, so I had to grab two! I also found a likeness for Luxury Lush Pud last year and I have found myself craving a bath with this bomb for the last few months so I got myself a fresh two as mine from last year got used up super quick! And of course my Never Mind the Ballistics that came in my Jingle Bells gift set.

Pictured - Twilight and Snow Fairy sparkle jars on top of Jingle Bells

I feel like LUSH have gone all out with the Twilight scented products this year! After the craze surrounding Sleepy, I'm not surprised! LUSH are going to milk this scent for every penny it's worth now it's had mass media notice, yet I didn't see them bringing it to stores when the die hard lushies asked for it! If you didn't know, Sparkle Jars are massage bars that are hollow inside and packed with dusting powder. Although I like that they have released massage bars in these scents, I wouldn't really use a massage bar and a dusting powder at the same time, so I would have preferred these two products to be kept separate. 

Pictured - Golden Wonder, Christmas Sweater, Monsters Ball and Luxury Lush Pud bath bombs

These are some of my favourite bath bombs that are part of the seasonal collections this year. Golden Wonder has always been a favourite of mine, I love the Celebrate scent family and Golden Wonder is a perfect product to carry that scent, while also making super gorgeous bath water. Monsters Ball is a recent favourite, this year being the second year that Monsters Ball has been released. This bath bomb has the Calacas scent, so would pair perfectly with Man in the Moon which is pictured up above. I think Monsters Ball is one of my top five bath bombs ever, it makes gorgeous bath art and the scent is to die for. A new favourite this year and a bath bomb that has exceeded my expectations is Christmas Sweater. This is a bath bomb that every lushie needs to stock up on this Christmas season as it is the most stunning bath bomb I think LUSH have ever made. You can read a little more about Christmas Sweater here. And I have another Luxury Lush Pud as I completely forgot there was one in my Jingle Bells gift set.

Pictured - Butterbear, The Snowman and It's Christmas Deer knot wraps

Another thing I have become obsessed with collecting from LUSH is their knot wraps! I have them all hung on a notice board in my bedroom, right behind my LUSH collection to make the backdrop look super pretty! This season I plan to buy nearly all of the knot wraps, so I grabbed my first favourites when I went in to my local on launch date. The first one I purchased is the Butterbear knot wrap. I saw this one at the Showcase but ended up purchasing Mystic instead as I knew this one would come to store. Not only is this knot wrap super cute, it's also massive! Butterbear is one of the 100cm x 100cm knot wraps that they have started doing and I am super happy this is a huge one! I love it, it's so colourful and cute! The next knot wrap I purchased is the It's Christmas Deer one. This seems to becoming a tradition for me to purchase the It's Christmas Deer products as two years ago I bought the gift tin, last year I bought the knot wrap and laid out all my Christmas products on it and I've done the same this year! I like this years version a lot, it has all the twelve reindeer and their names printed on, it's really cute! This one is also larger than average at 70cm x 70cm. The last knot wrap I have purchased so far is The Snowman, which is super vibrant in colour and really stands out nicely in my knot wrap collection. I love how this one has tiny little Butterbear, Man in the Moon, Pip and Snow Angel printed on it! I can see myself definitely wearing this in my hair as it is the perfect size at 50cm x 50cm. I can't wait to grow this part of my collection this season as there are some stunning knot wraps available!

So that is my Halloween and Christmas hauls so far! Although with this months pay I really need to get all my Christmas shopping done, I will be stocking up on some Halloween products as after the 31st of October, if it's gone then it's gone! What will you be treating yourself or someone else to from this seasonal collection?

**
You can find LUSH Halloween here and Christmas here.
**

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post, it is very appreciated! Make sure to follow so you can see the next time I post! ♥ xo
**Disclaimer: All views, opinions and photos are my own.**


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. My friend is looking to buy a Tablet PC on this Halloween. If there is any 2017 Halloween deals you have in your knowledge please do let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would suggest waiting until Black Friday at the end of November :)

      Delete
  2. Good day !!
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in need of help,such as
    financial assistance, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need
    Personal Business Car or Student loans? Need a loan for various other
    purposes? If yes contact us today.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.
    Email: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
    Text or call: +1-586-331-5557.
    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe