♥ Youtubers You Should Be Watching 2!

March 31, 2018

Every day when I get home from work, every time I sit down to eat and every time I have a spare hour or so, I sit down and watch YouTube. I love the platform, and it has become my version of TV. I literally no longer watch TV. If I am home alone, the TV doesn't even get turned on. I would much rather add a load of videos to my 'Watch Later' list and binge watch my favourite YouTubers! I have started watching some new people lately who I am really enjoying, and there are some that I have been watching for years! If you're as much of a YouTube fan as I am, you may enjoy the people I'm going to tell you about!

Danelle Hallan 
Photo credit - Danelles Instagram (@danellehallanyt)

I stumbled across Danelles channel a few weeks ago and binge watched every single one of her videos in the space of about a week! Danelle creates videos informing the internet and bringing awareness to missing peoples cases. Danelle also does the odd case on solved murders or people who went missing and the case has subsequently been solved/ I think this is such a good cause to use the platform for! Her videos really make you think how is is possible for people to literally disappear into thin air with no trace? It is impossible! Somebody out there must know something about what has happened to the so many people who are missing. Danelles videos are very informative about the cases, she does really deep research into the person who is missing and provides updates to the cases she has discussed to keep all us viewers informed if there is any more evidence. I think Danelle is doing a great job, raising awareness for cases that are starting to fall off the grid, and she Danelle says herself, it only takes one person knowing or remembering something to help the authorities reach the end of their case and find out what happened to all those poor people who have gone missing and provide their families with the information that they need. If you're interested in true crime, I would highly suggest subscribing to Danelle!

Eleanor Neale
Photo credit - Eleanors Instagram (@eleanorneale)

I have only just started watching Eleanors channel, and it was actually through Danelle tweeting about her that I found her! A little like Danelle, Eleanor makes videos about true crime, but more so about murder cases. I find these very interesting to listen to, it is incomprehensible how some people can do the awful things that they have done and some of the sentences that they receive for the heinous crimes they have carried out is disgusting! Eleanor puts a lot of research into her cases, ensuring that us viewers know as much information as they can! She also always has the most amazing make up too, so I'm hoping she'll do a few make up tutorial also, as although most of her content is true crime, she does also do the occasional video on something that won't give me nightmares! I've binge watched a lot of her videos and I'm excited for the new ones! If you're into true crime or mystery stories, I would really suggest checking out Eleanors channel! 

Guava Juice
Photo credit - Roi's Instagram (@guavaroi)
I have been watching Roi for years now. I initially watched him when he was a part of a channel called Wassabi Productions, which he co ran with another YouTuber called Alex. Roi left Wassabi Productions so that he could concentrate on his own channel, which was initially supposed to be a gaming channel. However, I don't think the gaming was a hit and Roi started doing what I would class as 'trend' videos. He has a series where he would bathe in very strange things, like the image in the middle where he is bathing in a bath full of Orbeez, but some of the more weird ones have been Nutella and of course, slime! I really like how happy Rois videos always are! Even though I was pretty gutted when he left Wassabi Productions, you can tell by watching these videos that he is happy with his own channel and it really does show! If you fancy watching a funny video that will make you giggle, definitely check out Guava Juice!

Shane Dawson
Photo credit - Shane's Instagram (@shanedawson)
Shane is one of the original YouTubers that I have been watching for years. I think I first started watching Shane back in about 2007 or 2008! Over the years, Shane's content has changed quite a lot. I really enjoyed the videos where he would try food from different fast food restaurants and attempting to waffle all different kinds of food! Lately his videos have been a bit more serious, and I'm not going to lie some of them have made me shed a tear or two! He made a series of videos where he reconnected with people from his past, and this included his father and his first big crush. You could tell that he was being so real and you got to see a completely other side of Shane, it was nice. I also love his conspiracy theory videos, they really get you thinking - even if some of them are absolute ridiculous! Although his videos have become more serious as of late, you still get to see that jokey and sarcastic side of him which everybody loves!

WaltsMouse88
Photo credit - Amanda's Instagram (@waltsmouse88)
Amanda is another YouTuber who I haven't been subscribed to for very long, but I am totally loving her videos! I first came across Amanda on Instagram, where she posts videos of her insanely huge Disney collection that I am seriously jealous of! Amanda makes YouTube videos of all things Disney! She has shown us around her Disney filled home, done hauls of all the amazing pieces she has found in charity shops and also does haul videos of what her and her lovely husband Adam, have bought whilst being in Disneyland or been gifted for Christmas. I love Amandas videos because they are so humbling, real and unedited! I love that the videos are unedited, something about it just makes it seem nicer and more personal, less like a production. As I said, Amandas Disney collection is unbelievable, she has so many pieces that I would die for! If you're a Disney fan, definitely give Amanda a follow on Instagram and YouTube!

I am always on the look out for a new YouTuber to watch, so if you watch anybody and think I may enjoy their content, definitely leave their name in the comments section!

**
You can find all the YouTubers mentioned above by using the links below:
**

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post, it is very appreciated! Make sure to follow so you can see the next time I post! ♥ xo
**Disclaimer: All views and opinions are my own. All photo credit is to the mentioned creators**

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe