♥ February Favourites

March 01, 2017

February has been a quick ol' month hasn't it! I think because January always feels like the longest month of the entire year and because February is obviously a shorter month, it's like I blink and we're at March already!

I have been loving a few things this month so I thought I would let you all in on my February Favourites..

Pictured: Scrubee body butter

Photo credit: @lushbuchananst @lushspapoole &@lushdoncasteruk 

When the LUSH Mothers Day range hit the stores, I already had planned out exactly what I was going to buy and I had strict budget as this collection came out towards the end of the month, therefore I was pretty much penniless. Scrubee was up there with one of the products I wanted the most. As LUSH preloaded all the Mothers Day products to their website weeks before the launch, I was up to date with what products were coming and I could kind of gather a gist of what the scent was going to be due to the ingredients. As soon as I saw honey and Brazilian orange oil listed as two of the ingredients, I knew instantly that this product was going to carry the Honey I Washed the Kids scent. Since Shoot for the Stars came out for Christmas in 2016, I have been obsessed with this scent, so I knew I was going to like this product. I did not expect to love this product so much! Since I purchased my little Scrubee, I don't think I have had a bath and not used this. I thought this was going to be quite a messy product and it was going to be hard to store and it's not at all. This is my last step of my bath, so where I would usually use a body conditioner, I now use Scrubee. Holding this in your hand causes the oils to start to melt, just like a bath oil. You then glide this over damp skin and it leaves traces of ground coconut shell all over your skin and a generous amount of moisturising cocoa butter and shea butter. I then rub the product into my skin, letting the coconut shell exfoliate and the butters provide moisture and rinse. Scrubee works so well! I get little bumps on the backs of my arms and this product has removed them! My skin is so silky soft after using this product and makes a perfect bath partner for anything with the Honey I Washed the Kids Scent. I will definitely be purchasing a few more of these and I can see this product coming back next year or in the LUSH Kitchen for sure.

Pictured: Rehab shampoo
Photo credit: myself and @lush_ausnz
I received a sample of Rehab shampoo with a LUSH order waaaay back in August of 2016. I asked for the sample as I love mint scents and seeing peppermint oil and a combination of fruit ingredients intrigued me as to what this product would actually smell like. I remember using my little pot which I got two washes out of and realising the next day that my hair was so clean. I tend to switch between what I wash my hair with, from Snow Fairy, to my solid shampoo bars and then sometimes I just use the shower gel or cream I opted for for that bath. I have curly/frizzy hair that is pretty oily, so finding a shampoo that works for me is pretty hard. After using my sample pot, I planned to purchase a bigger bottle of this but that note got lost in my phone and I never got round to it. When I was purchasing my LUSH Valentines Day haul, I was looking around while the lady was packing away all my products and I spied this shampoo! I grabbed a little bottle and to be honest, I'll never look back! When you smell Rehab you get a peppermint scent with a slight lavender which is so barely there. This product smells insane, I love it. I think it kind of smells like Intergalactic, but I am really bad with scent families so I may be completely incorrect. Rehab used with American Cream is a combination that every Lushie needs to try as this duo makes your hair feel so clean, soft and nourished. I would highly recommend Rehab shampoo!

Pictured: Funko POP Harry Potter, Voldemort, Dobby and Dumbledore

Ever since Reece bought me the Harry Potter Funko POP for Christmas, I have wanted to collect them all! Last time Reece was staying with me, we went into town and I scoured the whole city for more. I was only able to grab Voldemort and even then Reece was telling me not to buy it as I could get it cheaper online. When Reece gave me my Harry for Christmas, I started looking up what characters I could buy and what was available. I saw this Dumbledore and fell in love with it straight away, Reece said he tried to get me the Dumbledore for Christmas but didn't want to get me two in case I wasn't that interested. I really wanted this Dumbledore and I saw Dobby and thought he was so freaking cute. Them two were definitely my most wanted Funko POP and I looked everywhere to get them. Me and Reece agreed that we wouldn't get Valentines and Anniversary gifts this year as we need to save to go to London, but I couldn't not buy him a Cinnamon Spice Yankee Candle when I saw one of my local stores still had it and I knew he still hadn't burned the smell one I bought him three years ago because he wants to save it. I think he felt a little guilty and I got home from work a couple of days later to a parcel from Amazon Prime. I kinda thought he maybe got me Dumbledore as he knew how bad I wanted him, but I did not expect Dobby at all. To be honest, I didn't think he'd paid attention to me saying I really wanted Dobby! I can't wait to grow my collection and have them all! 


Pictured: The Sims 4 and Zalfie

Photo credit: Google Images

So as we all know if you have read any of my other blog posts that aren't about LUSH (very few and far between!) I am a massive lover of YouTube. I watch it regularly and it has taken over from me watching TV. Two YouTubers that I have watched religiously for about the past 5 or 6 years are Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes. I have previously written about Zoe in my blog post about which YouTubers I watch and love which you can find here. As I stated in my January Favourites, I have started getting into watching gaming channels of the YouTubers that I am already subscribed to. Alfie also has a gaming channel along with his main channel which has been abandoned for a while now and his vlogging channel, where he daily vlogs. One series that I really started to like was his and Zoe's The Sims series. That series came to and end a while ago and I really missed it. I like watching other people play The Sims and pick up tips that I can use and ideas for layouts of houses and decor. When Zoe and Alfie announced they were doing another Sims series, I was so excited - lame, I know. I really like them in videos together as they bounce off each other so well and I love that they ended up becoming a couple, just like every fan girl wanted them too! You should definitely check out all of their channels and give this series a watch!

I feel like next month is going to be a good one, it's my birthday, my best friends baby's 1st birthday and the launch of LUSH Easter! I'll be sure to let you all know what I grab from that range!

**
Scrubee body butter from LUSH Cosmetics
Rehab shampoo from LUSH Cosmetics
Dumbledore Funko POP from Amazon
Dobby Funko POP from Amazon
Voldemort Funko POP from Amazon
Harry Potter Funko POP from Amazon
Zoe's channels - main and vlog
Alfies channels - main, vlog and gaming
**

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post, it is very appreciated! Make sure to follow so you can see the next time I post! ♥ xo

**Disclaimer: All views and opinions are my own. Photo credit is given.**

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe