♥ Festive Bath Cocktail Recipes!

November 26, 2017


As you will have guessed, one of my favourite things to do is take a bath! I especially love taking baths when it's colder outside, as you appreciate the warmth of the water so much more and I tend to spend more time in the bath when it's colder outside. I love to cocktail products and try to get a bath with an entire scent family or pair scent families together that work well. I thought I would share some of my favourite bath cocktails that include the seasonal products that are still available or you might be able to grab in store. A few of these cocktails will include LUSH Kitchen products, so I apologise if you haven't been able to grab any, but check Facebook and Depop destashes and you may see some of these products pop up on there.

'The Monster of Calacas'
Contains: Monsters Ball bath bomb, Calacas shower gel, Calacas body lotion and Man in the Moon bubble bar

I like to slice up some of my Man in the Moon bubble bar and pop it into a sieve along with a couple of drops of Calacas shower gel for bubbles! Pop your sieve under the running water and watch the bubbles emerge! I then pop my Monsters Ball in the bath and watch the colours appear! I use Calacas to wash my body and sometimes my hair and then use my Calacas body lotion once I am out of the tub and dried off.

'Celebrate with Bubbly'
Contains: Golden Wonder bath bomb, Bubbly shower gel, Bucks Fizz body conditioner and Celebrate body lotion

I like to use my Bubbly for bubbles as well as washing myself, so I squeeze a small amount onto my hand and put under the running tap to create bubbles. I then pop my Golden Wonder in and see the colours emerge. After washing with Bubbly, my hair also, I use my Bucks Fizz to condition my skin and then my Celebrate body lotion once I am out and dry.

'Christmas Cola'
Contains: Santa's Christmas shower cream, Reindeer & Robin FUN and Christmas Sweater bath bomb

One of my favourite scents this year has to be Santa's Christmas, which you could also get in Reindeer and Robin FUN, which I love to use for bubbles. I then wash using my Santa's Christmas, and if I want the scent in my hair I use the FUN as it doesn't leave my hair with too much moisture. I then pop the beautiful Christmas Sweater in the tub and watch the magic begin!

'Honey, I Want to Wash the Stars'
Contains: Gold FUN, Shoot for the Stars bath bomb, It's Raining Men shower gel and Honey I Washed the Kids shower jelly

I love to use my Gold FUN for bubbles with a cube or two of Honey I Washed the Kids shower jelly. I then pop my Shoot for the Stars in the water and watch the bath melts pull apart and provide the bath with a smooth feel for the skin. I then use my Honey I Washed the Kids shower jelly to wash my hair with and It's Raining Men to wash my body with.

'Lord of Monsters'
Contains: Lord of Misrule bath bomb, Monsters & Aliens FUN, Lord of Misrule shower cream and Lord of Misrule body conditioner

Firstly, I use a few chunks of Monsters & Aliens FUN for bubbles, then I pop my Lord of Misrule bath bomb into the water and soak up the gorgeous vanilla and patchouli scent. I use my Lord of Misrule shower cream to wash my hair and my body and I then use my Lord of Misrule body conditioner once I am out of the bath and dry, as I would a body lotion. 

'Sleepy at Twilight'
Contains: My Two Front Teeth bubble bar, Blue FUN, Twilight shower gel, Black Pearl shower gel, Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb and Sleepy body lotion

I use a combination of My Two Front Teeth bubble bar and Blue FUN for bubbles, popping chunks of both into a sieve and sticking under the running water. I then drop my Luxury Lush Pud into the water, watching the rainbow of colour take over the water. I then wash using a combination of Twilight and Black Pearl shower gel, also using Twilight for my hair. I then use Sleepy once I am out of the bath, all over my body to prepare me for a good nights sleep.

Have you ever tried any of these cocktails? These are some of my favourite scents from LUSH and I love leaving the bath after layering up on the scent and smelling like it all night! Let me know down in the comments what your favourite LUSH cocktail is and whether you've tried any of these!
**

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post, it is very appreciated! Make sure to follow so you can see the next time I post! ♥ xo


**Disclaimer: All views, opinions and photos are my own.**



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe