♥ YouTubers You Should Watch - Vlogmas Edition!

December 03, 2017


I can't believe it's already that time of the year to hang the decorations up, put the Christmas bedding on and for Vlogmas to start! If you're a fan of YouTube and you're like myself, you come home and watch all your favourite YouTubers on repeat, then I'm guessing that Vlogmas is also your favourite time of the year. What's better than your favourite YouTubers uploading on a daily basis! I have a lot of YouTubers that I follow and watch often, so I thought I would let you all know which ones are my favourites that will be taking part in Vlogmas, vlogging every day until Christmas!

Joe Sugg - thatcherjoevlogs
Even though I don't think Joe has seen an entire vlogmas through, ever, I do still watch his vlogmas videos as he always seems to be doing the least festive things ever and it's quite funny when everybody else is all Christmas trees and wrapping gifts! As always though, Joe's vlogs are always a pleasure to watch and I love his and Zoe's Christmas videos that are uploaded on Christmas Eve every year, I'm excited to see what they do this year!

Logan Paul - loganpaulvlogs
It may be a bit of a cheat putting Logan Paul into a vlogmas post, as Logan posts daily anyway, but I'm sure after buying the largest pumpkin in California for Halloween, I'm sure he will be putting out some pretty festive vlogs over December. If you haven't watched Logan before, why?! I get that he probably gets a lot of backlash from being Jakes brother, but I actually find him really quite entertaining and think he puts a lot more effort into his vlogs than some other daily vloggers. You should for sure check out Logan if you need a daily dose of YouTube and I'm positive he'll fbring out some festive videos this month.

Mark Ferris - thebifflovesyou
I think a lot of people will only know of Mark due to his friendship with Zoe, but I've been following Mark for quite a while now, since before he and Zoe met. As much as I love them together and I could watch their videos on repeat, Mark is also a really good YouTuber in his own right! He has recently just moved into his own apartment so I know his vlogmas this year is going to be great, probably decorating the flat and a lot of Christmas themed videos! I'm excited for Marks vlogmas, and of course when him and Zoe get together to share gifts, I love seeing what people have bought each other!

Zoe Sugg - morezoella

Would it really be a vlogmas post without mentioning the queen of YouTube Christmas herself, Zoella? I think Zoe gets as excited for Christmas just as much as I do! For the past two years, Zoe also uploaded a video on her main channel every day for Christmas, but I can imagine that would have been really quite stressful so I don't blame her for not doing it this year. Zoe takes you along on buying her tree, decorating her house, daily advent calendars and so much more. If you have never watched a Zoella vlogmas, you're missing out! 

Alfie Deyes - pointlessblogvlogs
And if Zoe uploading on a daily basis isn't enough and you need a little bit more of her, you can always check out her boyfriend Alfie who daily vlogs anyway, so he will definitely be vlogging every day up until Christmas!

Are there any vloggers that you like to watch over the festive period? I am always looking for new YouTuber's to watch so leave your favourites down in the comments below!

**

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post, it is very appreciated! Make sure to follow so you can see the next time I post! ♥ xo


**Disclaimer: All views, opinions and photos are my own.**



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe