♥ Lushoween & Lushmas 2018 - Spoilers!

July 15, 2018

Well wouldn't you believe it, there has been a leak! Usually around this time every year, we get a little bit of an insight into what the Halloween and Christmas ranges will be and this year is no different! Last year was the only year I have known that everything was kept under wraps and the products were a surprise. I was quite pleased about this as last year was the first time I attended the LUSH Creative Showcase and it was nice to walk through the room full of goodies and be able to see and smell them all for the first time. I am attending the Showcase again this year and this little leak has gotten me even more excited for it! 

I don't have any images of the suspected products for this years Halloween and Christmas releases, but I do have names of products, courtesy of the Instagram account @lushleaks2018. I'm going to talk about all the products that are on the list, what has been here before and some other products that I have heard through the grapevine, will be coming to a store very near to you for these seasonal releases! Any product with a ♥ either side of it is brand new for this year!



Halloween products usually launch at the end of October and as the Showcase isn't until the 23rd of September, I imagine that the launch date will be the 28th. Here is the list of products that has been circulating around Instagram:

Bewitched bubble bar
Pumpkin bath bomb
Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar
Pink Pumpkin bubble bar
♥ Eyeball bath bomb ♥ 
Ectoplasm jelly bomb
♥ Ghost in the Dark soap ♥
♥ Ectoplasm liquid shower cream ♥
♥ Ectoplasm naked shower cream ♥
Two Headed Monster gift
Bewitched gift
Little Pumpkin gift
Fangs gift
Magical Crystals gift

I wouldn't be surprised if the returning products are correct, Bewitched and Pumpkin are very popular and so are the bubble bars. I'm surprised to not see Monsters Ball and Lord of Misrule on this list, but the leaker did state that this is not a complete and final list. The new products sound very interesting, especially the new bath bomb! I wouldn't be surprised if Ectoplasm shower cream becomes a reality, due to the image that Mark shared on his Instagram a while ago and a bottle was lurking in the background. While I can't talk about the scent of these new products, because I don't have an ingredients list, Ghost in the Dark is sounding a lot like a combination of Ghost and Demon in the Dark, which would be a lily, apple and mint combination.

The Halloween range is usually kept rather small, so I wouldn't be shocked if this was the entire list, however LUSH would be stupid to not bring back Lord of Misrule and Monsters Ball bath bombs.

I have heard, from a source, that Calacas and Ghost shower gels will be making a return for Halloween. I am more sure about Calacas, and if this does make it to stores, I will for sure be purchasing a 1kg bottle!




Christmas is my favourite time of the year, I love everything about it! The snow, the excitement for that one special day, the decorating of the tree, buying presents and wrapping them up and of course, the best LUSH release of the year. I will be planning my Boxing Day haul from the minute I have the entire list of products and gift sets available and the prices, and I will rewrite it umpteen times before the big sale day. Christmas always brings out the best in LUSH, so many brilliant products have made their way to stores and I get so excited for it every year!

I am going to add in little bits about what I think the product may be or what it may smell like underneath. The product list is:

Snow Fairy liquid shower gel
Snow Fairy solid shower gel
♥ Sleepy liquid shower cream ♥
♥ Sleepy naked shower cream ♥
(a shower cream version of Twilight)
♥ Cinders liquid shower gel ♥
♥ Cinders naked shower gel ♥
(a discontinued Christmas bath bomb turned into a gel, think cinnamon and mandarin)
Golden Wonder bath bomb
♥ Worlds Smallest Disco bath bomb ♥
♥ Holey Night bath bomb ♥
♥ Perle de Sel bath bomb ♥
♥ Cheery Christmas bath bomb ♥
♥ Princess Gift bath bomb ♥
♥ Snowman Gift bath bomb ♥
Candy Cane bubble bar
(a very old bubble bar, from way back in the early 2000's that hasn't been available for years!)
♥ Naughty Elf bubble bar ♥
(The Jilted Elf scented?)
♥ Puddy Holly bubble bar ♥
♥ Yog Nog Yule Log bubble bar slice ♥
 ♥ Candy Mountain Yule Log bubble bar slice ♥
(I imagine these to be cut like The Comforter)
♥ Snowflake bubble spinner ♥
♥ Butterbear shower jelly ♥
♥ Ice Hoggles soap ♥
♥ Satsuma soap ♥
♥ Strawberry Santa soap ♥
(a new format, but not a new scent. Was originally a shower jelly)
♥ Merry Berry soap ♥
Christmas Citrus soap
♥ The North Polar Bear soap ♥
♥ Festive FUN ♥
♥ Rudolph jelly mask ♥
Snow Fairy body spray
(released in the LUSH Kitchen)
♥ Cranberry Fizz lip scrub ♥
♥ Plum Pudding bath melt ♥
(Plum Rain scented?)
♥ Holly Berry massage bar ♥
♥ Gingerman sparkle jar ♥
♥ Sugar Plum sugar scrub ♥
(Sugar Plum last year was The Comforter scented, possibly the same)

This list has got me so excited! I am most excited for the bath bombs, but I am really looking forward to seeing Cinders shower gel, Candy Cane and Yog Nog bubble bars, Butterbear shower jelly and Snow Fairy body spray. I have heard of the Rudolph jelly face mask, along with the Snowman Gift bath bomb so I would say that they are pretty certain. Mark also sneaked a lurking Snow Fairy body spray into the back of an image posted on the LUSH Kitchen's Instagram account, so I think this was a little easter egg as to what is coming soon.

There are still some products here that are missing that I would love to see come back, Christmas Sweater must come back! As well as Bucks Fizz, Christingle, Luxury Lush Pud and Shoot for the Stars

Please remember that these lists are just leaks, more products may be added and some may be taken away, that's just the name of the game when a list is leaked! I am attending the Showcase this year and I will definitely be uploading a blog post all about that in September, but if I see any more leaks, especially images, I'll make sure to keep you all updated!

**

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post, it is very appreciated! Make sure to follow so you can see the next time I post! ♥ xo
**Disclaimer: All views and opinions are my own.**

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe