♥ My First Treacle Moon Haul!

July 08, 2018

I actually can't believe that I went through a stage where I wouldn't buy any form of bath or shower product, unless it was from LUSH. I have missed out on so many good companies and so many brilliant products because I had complete tunnel vision and I was all about LUSH and only LUSH. I have started supporting smaller businesses lately, like Bath Bake Love and Happy Place Cosmetics, and just knowing that so much love, attention and care has been put into the products is so lovely. 

I have seen Treacle Moon before in Tesco and I have been curious for a while! I kept seeing The Honeycomb Secret when I was shopping and I have been meaning to pick up a bottle to try it out for a while. I was completely enabled by my friends Louise (@lou_always_bathing) and Liz (@bathwhatsit) to make this order and I have absolutely no regrets at all! Can you believe this entire haul cost me £15?! Each product was only £3 each and if you spent over £15, you got free shipping! They're practically giving the stuff away! The shower gels are also 500ml, so you are getting a hella lot of product for your money's worth, you can barely buy a sandwich for that price now!

Let's talk about what I bought!

Pictured - Fresh Mint Tingle shower gel
It is British Summertime right now in Carlisle and I genuinely can't remember in my 24 years of being alive, ever having a summer this warm. We're running out of fans because everyone is going out and purchasing all the fans they can buy and we're also on the cusp of a hose pipe ban, which I find pretty funny seeing as though my city has flooded twice! Due to the hot weather, stickiness at work and uncomfortable sweaty nights, I have been calling out for anything mint in my baths at the moment. I do own some mint products, but just not enough! I picked up Fresh Mint Tingle to help me chill down at night and I can tell it's not going to disappoint. This shower gel smells like peppermint creams, not too sharp and not too sweet.  I think this will be the perfect bath companion for hot days like we've been experiencing lately and it will pair beautifully with Christingle!

Pictured - My Coconut Island shower gel
This shower gel straight up, reminds me of my Mum. My Mum loves absoutlely anything with a coconut scent to it! She uses coconut shampoo and conditioner, body scrubs, body lotion, hair masks - you name it, she has it! Don't get me wrong, that doesn't put me off the scent at all! This smells like creamy coconut, like I want to dip my fingers in and taste it it smells so good! I don't even want to pair anything with this gel as I don't want anything to mask the scent at all! I actually thought twice about picking this one up because coconut is never a scent I really go for as I don't like actual coconut and I never really gravitate towards that kind of scent. I am, however, very pleased that I picked this shower gel up and I can't wait to jump in the bath with it!

Pictured - Sugared Pear Bon Bon shower gel
I'm not even going to lie, I picked this one because it was limited edition and I had major FOMO. Pear is never a scent that appeals to me, but always one that I am pleasantly surprised about when I actually do try it out. Sugared Pear Bon Bon is no exception to that. This shower gel smells like sweet candy pear drops, like an old style sweet shop. It really is gorgeous! It has a slight reminiscent of Snow Fairy but is slightly sweeter, in a good way! It's not a sickly sweet kind of scent, it's a fizzy sweet scent, like them half pink and half blue bottle sweets you can buy from the pick and mix. I also really love the colour of this gel, the pastel blue is to die for! I will be pairing this will all kinds of things Snow Fairy and I can't wait to use this on the daily closer to Christmas!

Pictured - The Honeycomb Secret shower gel
Hands down, this is my favourite one of the bunch, and that's a big statement to make! The Honeycomb Secret smells like fudge, toffee and sweet honey - I literally want to drink it! This shower gel will pair with so many LUSH and Bath Bake Love scents! I can already see myself going though this bottle super quick so I may have to snap up another bottle sharpish! This sweet scent is so addictive that I just can't stop picking up the bottle, taking the cap off and sitting sniffing it! I need everything in this scent, a lotion (which I believe does exist!) a shampoo, a conditioner and a body spray! If you like sweet smells but are sick of candy, you will love this one!

Pictured - Water Melon Splash shower mousse
This super intrigued me! I have used the odd shower mousse for shaving my legs before but they were boring scents. I've never tried one in a Watermelon scent! I don't think I've ever used a batfh product with a Watermelon scent. Watermelon is my best friends favourite scent and I'm always on the hunt for watermelon scented stuff that I can buy her for her birthday and Christmas and I think this may just be perfect! I tried this out on my hands and trust me, a teeny bit goes a long way! One squirt of the bottle and I had more than enough to cover my forearms, as well as my hands. The scent is straight up watermelon, not sweet and not sour, just like you've sliced open a fresh one! I think I will use this for shaving as the foam is perfect and I'll be able to see exactly where I've already been with the razor. Now I need to find some other watermelon goodies to pair this with!

Overall, I am very pleased and happy with my Treacle Moon order and I already can't wait to place another one! I'm so excited to see what they bring out around Christmas and Halloween and I actually think I'll gift their products to people this year, perfect stocking fillers!

Have you ever purchased from Treacle Moon before? What's your favourite product that they do?

**
You can find Treacle Moon's website here
If you're from the UK, check your local Tesco as they also stock Treacle Moon! 
**

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog post, it is very appreciated! Make sure to follow so you can see the next time I post! ♥ xo
**Disclaimer: All views, opinions and photos are my own.**

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe